CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me (:

My photo
somewhere over the rainbow :), hmm.. u go find out urself, Malaysia
yo sup :D the name's mich.. just turned 15 on 28 Jan 09 yeah yeah yeah.. PMR's OVER PPL!! its time to partaayy!! wootz xD well dats all :D hope u njoy reading my useless blog.. toodles :D

Friday, March 20, 2009

summit III

loving there!! :D
today bangun awal pergi summit..
so tired coz slept so late..
and then ... we went to the Popular book fair
i only bought one book 'captain underpants' xP
then we head to McD tapi the promotion only start @ 12
n we're there like 10.55
so i was like.. can we go elsewhere to eat?
then my bro sis want eat KFC
i was like *ugh*
then i told my mom i didn't wanna eat..
they long face jorh
so i said okay lar okay lar..
lol so i ate the coleslaw & fries only xD
after that we went to arcade :D
my sis went to change the money..
the dude there was like staring at me the whole time
i was like .. anything wrong??
then we jz took the money n divided it fairly..
then i went to take a sit at the touch screen monitor
when i sat everyone stared.. i was like wth!!
then i played with my sis..
i was almost losing suddenly the dude next to me playing the same game
helped me :DD
i said thx ^_^
he pulak ignored me -.-
malaysians :DD
then .. i suddenly i saw him..
summit boy ;DD
he saw me too.. then turned. :[[
well i continued playing..
then my sis wanted to go n play bball
so i teman her n play lar..
damn geng weih she.. throw damn hard..
until bounce back almost hit me -.-
then suddenly he came.. he went to the next bball thingy..
took some bball out then throw.. then suddenly he took one n throw in ours
i was like wat?! then.. it tak masuk..
coz all 3 ball hit each other xDD
damn funny.. i started laughing..
then he went to talk the dude dat was staring at me at the money changing counter.. i was like sigh..
then i gtg i ran pass him coz my mum was walking so fast!
then he stared.. then i smiled :DD hahahax..
after we left went cold storage bought bubble tea
then balik.. ;DD
loving today..

ps* i saw dat leon dude idk his name.. and another dude from skool ..
recognised the dude coz the dude was staring at me -.-

the end <33

0 comments: