CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me (:

My photo
somewhere over the rainbow :), hmm.. u go find out urself, Malaysia
yo sup :D the name's mich.. just turned 15 on 28 Jan 09 yeah yeah yeah.. PMR's OVER PPL!! its time to partaayy!! wootz xD well dats all :D hope u njoy reading my useless blog.. toodles :D

Friday, May 8, 2009

hari anugerah at smk usj 4

gosh..
i totally regretted enterin my name for
performing on hari anugerah day..
but!! me and michelle got to skip class a bit =D
so.. on the day..
we went in baju kurung..
met some frenz.. faiz.. firdaus.. syaz..
damn happy..
pei shi look smoking hot~!!
so we waited for our turn to perform..
dammit ... it took ages...
then our turn came..
we went to sang..
i was like erm.. shit the lyrics..
and am i suppose to sway??
crap!! lol.. pei shi was like laughing at me..
then stupid fan blew my fringe cover my face..
and i couldn't even move a bit!!
pity me T.T
after finish performing..
suppose to ask kev go apollos..
so we went.. he came to skool xP
we walked.. and then i went to order the chee cheong fun...
the funny thing was.. the lady oni could understand mandarin N speak in mandarin
n i was like speaking in english..
then i complain to kevin.. he was like laughing at me coz idk how to speak
suddenly the woman serve me my food..
then she told me the price i was like wat??!
then kevin told me xD
lucky-nyerr
dat stupid fella order *shuit cha* only
until 2 CUPS!!
then suddenly he got a phone call from mk
thought he had to leave then he said no..
suddenly another phone call say he's not going out
then he went n order chicken rice..
fuyoh.. i tasted the soup.. sux!!
he ate all the chicken.. i ate the cucumbers :D
i stuffed a huge ice into my mouth..
then i turned i saw my neighbour..
he said hi.. then talked to me.. i was like..
mmhmm.. lol.. then i wanted to spit the ice..
he said its okay..
then i spitted it out and answer all his questions..
then i stuffed another ice into my mouth..
then he said he wanted to ask me another question but
since i stuffed the ice into my mouth edi
then its k..
so he waved n said bye..
i waved back..
so ... we finish makan.. kevin eating..
i play with his soup
i asked.. kevin u still want ur soup??
he said no..
so i put an ice inside to c how fast it melts..
woah.. less than 5 sec..
it was gone -.-
n i was like omg where's the ice..
then i go put the chee cheong fun's chili sauce inside the soup also..
i looked at the fella sitting at the table next to us..
laughing at me T.T
then i was like nvm lar!!
n the dude who asked wat drinks we wanna drink
said bye to michelle ;D
hahaha..
got another fan edi..
so we walked back to skool..
damn funny..
keenan was like michelle.. i love u..
u're the love of my life.. something liddat..
then he went n ask mun kiong to play a song..
then he started singing..
when he started halfway later geophrey.. mun kiong.. chun yeet.. andrian.. loius..
gosh all started singing along dat was funny!!
i jz laughed n mind my business..
then suddenly michelle was like BEE BEE~~!
i was like wtf.. omg then i shouted..
stupid mun kiong go touch my ear..
n say there the bee -.-
i pushed his hand n hit him..
then suddenly my parents came after all the fun!!
so i went home left michelle n andrian n chun yeet there :D





-----END-----

0 comments: