CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me (:

My photo
somewhere over the rainbow :), hmm.. u go find out urself, Malaysia
yo sup :D the name's mich.. just turned 15 on 28 Jan 09 yeah yeah yeah.. PMR's OVER PPL!! its time to partaayy!! wootz xD well dats all :D hope u njoy reading my useless blog.. toodles :D

Friday, June 5, 2009

5th of june 2009

today best day every man!!
mornin around 9.20 serene came over to my crib
then we headed to Sunway =D
we headed straight to the skating ring..
n serene was like worried dat ashley wouldn't be comin..
when we reached the ring..
stupid ashley was there skating..
then me n serene like maniacs banging on the damn glass...
ppl all staring at us man xDD
stupid ashley still couldn't c us...
so me n serene went into the ring around 10 a.m.
while i was so call skating.. which was actually holding the bars the whole time..
serene n ashley asking me to let go..
gosh! like NEVER IN MY LIFE MAN!!
then suddenly 3 adorable gurls came..
1 of them were really sweet!!
she made me let go my hand..
then hold my right hand..
then serene on my left..
she was like so damn ADORABLE!!
u will actually get the feeling to hug her like a teddy bear..
lol... when i bend down.. my shirt kinda went up a little.. she help me pull it down..
she's so sweet!! n she kept tryin to push me from my back...
coz i was like kinda a little too tall for her..
sooner later.. they had to go..
damn saddenin dat moment.. felt like hugging them..
then we said byee.. n they left T.T
so later i continue standing to the bar
suddenly stupid ashley n serene go pull me almost in the middle of the ring..
n i din budge at all.. then they laugh then helped me back ;DD
we skated for like 2 damn hours.. n i only rest for 10 mins!!
my legs were like killing me!!
GOSH!! when 12 pm they wanted to clear the ice ring..
so me, ashley n serene decided to leave..
well obviously i left first..
then ash n serene went for another 1 more round...
i was sitting there.. taking of the shoe..
gosh.. when i look at my ankle..
the budge was like gone...
i was like o.m.g .. O.M.G!!
then serene n ashley came n sit next to me..
i saw serene's ankle.. ALL RED!!
freaked me out man.. n she said she can't feel any pain xD
while i.. my whole foot was like aching man...
after that.. we went eat kenny rogers coz we couldn't make up our mind..
then we rush to get the movie tickets..
damn many ppl.. n the lines were long!!
then saw cherina very front of us... then at the back was phur see may.. kinda shocked
then we were chose the night at the museum 2 and act so immature while choosing our sit
then after dat we go choose the monster vs alien also xD
then we went hang gai.. nth to do then we went to gloria jeans..
damn nice the ppl there.. stupid ash n serene play checkers using the chess board..
then go play chess until 1 hour..
damn swt man.. later we went up to see can we like go in yet..
we waited like hell..
n saw really weird ppls..
i mean WEIRD ppls..
we went in to watch
then the 2nd movie started we rushed out of the cinema like idiots.
then reached on time but haven't start stupid rite..
watch watch watch then end
we went home..
PS : the movies ROX!!

---THE END---

0 comments: