CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me (:

My photo
somewhere over the rainbow :), hmm.. u go find out urself, Malaysia
yo sup :D the name's mich.. just turned 15 on 28 Jan 09 yeah yeah yeah.. PMR's OVER PPL!! its time to partaayy!! wootz xD well dats all :D hope u njoy reading my useless blog.. toodles :D

Saturday, December 26, 2009

PMR result 24.12.09

woke up in the morning feeling like P.diddy xP
jyeah.. woke up.. got ready.. went meet jas , lila n the others..
went there
shaking scared of the results..
coz i knew i din do so well for most of the subjects..
n i was hoping for 3A
3 will do...
results came at like 10.30
teacher came to call out our names..
n when lila got her results she was totally happy..
wen jie.. biasa.. straight A's .. chinese a bit problem ni...
jas.. 6A 1B.. when it was my turn..
i was like
omigosh plz don't get so bad.. i don't wanna fail anything..
when teacher called my name
i saw 5A 2B!!
i was shouting OMIGOSH !!
in front of the teacher..
when i saw lila came back after showing to satish .. daanisha n daanica..
i ran to her n hug her..
then they all came to look at my results..
i hug jas.. <3 them all..
around 11.30
we left .. my mom came n took me n my siblings to summit
we went straight to the arcade..
dance dance dance..
so many times :D
freakingly happy man !!
n went mandy to makan..
oh! esprit tangerine is damn nice xD
when i came home.. in the evening my dad bought me shandy <3
i was like omigosh !!!
weeeeeeee ~ xP
wat else can i ask for..
i've got a laptop n a new phone..
LoL needing PS2 and a dancing mat..
dats all

--ending--

0 comments: