CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me (:

My photo
somewhere over the rainbow :), hmm.. u go find out urself, Malaysia
yo sup :D the name's mich.. just turned 15 on 28 Jan 09 yeah yeah yeah.. PMR's OVER PPL!! its time to partaayy!! wootz xD well dats all :D hope u njoy reading my useless blog.. toodles :D

Friday, January 29, 2010

24 jan 2010

its me n wenjie's sweet sixteen party !
wootz.. we all went li mei's house to play
kenn.. lila.. wj.. jas .. me n li mei
it was damn effing funny
especially wif kenn & lila there..
goshies u just seriously gotta love them
so jyeah.. we played true or dare..
then we watch "paranormal activity"
which was damn effing cool n yet scary o_o
oh n while watching we oso drank rootbeer float !
sendiri buat xP tastes better than the rest xP
muahahaha.. jyeah .. then we ate pizza.. yumm :D
after that we went to play water fight !
well i couldn't play
so in the end .. they all gave me a hug ..
awww ... thats how i got a little wet --"
after drying up ourself.. we ate the cake...
lol kenn n lila was feeding me the cherries..
both wanted to put it into my mouth together
like wat.. u think my mouth so big izzit..
==" the cake sux .. no candles n no letters --"
but still at least u have ur frenz rite :D <3 u guys

0 comments: