CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me (:

My photo
somewhere over the rainbow :), hmm.. u go find out urself, Malaysia
yo sup :D the name's mich.. just turned 15 on 28 Jan 09 yeah yeah yeah.. PMR's OVER PPL!! its time to partaayy!! wootz xD well dats all :D hope u njoy reading my useless blog.. toodles :D

Friday, February 6, 2009

my love will get you home <33

if you wander off too far,
my love will get you home
if you follow the wrong star my love will get you home
if you ever find yourself
lost and all alone get back on your feet and think of me
my love will get you home, boy, my love will get you home
if the bright lights blind your eyes my love will get you home  
if your troubles break your strike
my love will get you home  
if you ever find yourself lost and all alone
get back on your feet and think of me,
my love will get you home, boy, my love will get you home  
if you ever feel ashamed, my love will get you home  
when there's only you too blame, my love will get you home  
if you ever find yourself lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me my love will get you home,
boy, my love will get you home  
if you ever find yourself lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me
my love will get you home, boy,
my love will get you home, boy my love will get you home

0 comments: