CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me (:

My photo
somewhere over the rainbow :), hmm.. u go find out urself, Malaysia
yo sup :D the name's mich.. just turned 15 on 28 Jan 09 yeah yeah yeah.. PMR's OVER PPL!! its time to partaayy!! wootz xD well dats all :D hope u njoy reading my useless blog.. toodles :D

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

sweet 15th bday

pretty fun day..
the day to try something new :D
my aunt came to pass me the present she bought for me..
n my fav grandmother came to gimme a red packet..
every year.. during my bday she'll gimme a red packet... :D
lovely <33>
so my dad asked me ..
wat do i wanna eat for lunch..
coz i woked up at 11.45 xP
so i didn't eat my breakfast..
he said.. ah kun.. some noodles shop.. i said no..
then he said apollos.. i shouted no! xP
then.. he said manhattan fish..
pretty xpensive so i said no..
then he said kim gary..
i said yeah :D
so we bathe..
n get ready...
while we were walking in to the shopping mall..
my mum said we should eat first
then my dad asked if we would wanna eat first..
i said i wasn't hungry..
so we walked.. n walked.. n walked..
then my FAT bro.. said he's hungry..
so i said sure we'll go eat now..
so we went to the Kim Gary..
crowded man!!
but the guy dat came to take our order..
was HAWT!!
then my mom ordered bla bla bla..
then he wanted to take the menu i was holding..
i said can i have this..
then he jz nodded his head..
then left..
i said thank you ^^
so i looked looked..
then our food came..
pity my dad..
i couldn't finish the food..
he had to eat for me..
then my sis.. too can't finish..
then he ate..
then my bro's he ate..
haizz.. i was like dad.. u cannot eat plz don't force urself..
then he look at me then fakely fainted..
i was laughing..
after we finished we paid then we left..
he took me go play bowling..
i suck weih.. first time play..
all masuk longkang..
only 5-6 times i at least score a bit.. T_T
so we played 2 games...
n got once.. i asked my dad..
dad i go ar..
then he said go..
when i threw the ball..
suddenly the barier came down..
n BANG!! i was like omigosh!
then i laughed..
everyone also laughed..
coz when the ball hit the barier it was rolling back to me..
then i took it..
then i asked my dad throw now ar..
he said throw lar..
then i threw.. sux man..
after we played the 2 games..
i went to get my fip flops back
then we went to play archery..
of course i played the kiddies wan..
i got 2 bullseye!!
hehe ^^
after that.. we had enuf..
so we went home..
n before dat we wanted to go to taipan
to get my bday cake ^^
damn many cops..
n indian ppls..
then i asked my dad wat happened...
then he told me a quarter of the story
i was like
i'm old enuf to understand..
then he said
when u grow older u'll understand
i was like hmph..
so we took the long way to go to taipan bcoz the way we wanted to use..
was blocked by the cops..
sadly.. then we went berries.. close T.T
hate Kings..
coz it sux..
so we went Baker's Cottage..
i bought an american choco cake..
lovely ... mmm... ;D
dats all bout my 15th bday...
=]
hope i can celebrate wid my frenz..
if that will ever happen :(

0 comments: