CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me (:

My photo
somewhere over the rainbow :), hmm.. u go find out urself, Malaysia
yo sup :D the name's mich.. just turned 15 on 28 Jan 09 yeah yeah yeah.. PMR's OVER PPL!! its time to partaayy!! wootz xD well dats all :D hope u njoy reading my useless blog.. toodles :D

Monday, January 26, 2009

gong xi fa cai !! ^^ (2009) * Ox yr

first day of cny man!!
went to my grandma's house.. *dad's side*
ate.. choco moist cake.. i eat until wan puke edi..
coz too much choc..
after eat.. my aunt some more can offer me some chocx
i was like.. i don't want thx anyway...
like always.. after my grandma's house*dad*
i will go to my mum's mother house aka my grandma xDD
the place there was like sweating HOT!
but i love her cooking!!
its superb!! mmmm.. xDD
after that i went to my "yee po's " house..
which is my grandmother's sister..
she took care of my when i was a lil gurl
coz no babysitter could stand my attitude xDD
i really miss the porridge she cook for me when i was young..
well.. she's old now.. with lotz of prob..
but she shows dat she doesn't have any prob at all
i love her .. such strong person T_T
anyway.. they had the small cute curry puff..
inside the mini curry puff was the brown sugar.. also known as gula Melaka.
delicious man!! but my dad kinda dislike it..
n my lil cousin!! less than a month old..
damn cute
should look at him.. so chubby
after visiting all those places..
felt happy.. coz get to be close with my relatives..
n of course red packets too ^^
got a lot O:
hehehe...
well... thats all for now
happy cny to all the chinese n those dat celebrates....
gong hei fat choi =]
have a great week ppl!!

0 comments: