CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me (:

My photo
somewhere over the rainbow :), hmm.. u go find out urself, Malaysia
yo sup :D the name's mich.. just turned 15 on 28 Jan 09 yeah yeah yeah.. PMR's OVER PPL!! its time to partaayy!! wootz xD well dats all :D hope u njoy reading my useless blog.. toodles :D

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year 2009

today..
NEW YEAR 2009!!
great day..
=D
today my dad told me he wanted to take us to Templer Park
sounds pretty cool rite...*for me lar*
then.. we quickly get ready..
my dad asked me to wear simple n wear shorts.. n bring xtra clothes.. n a towel... of course the camera too !
then we started our journey..
my dad say lets eat our lunch i said okay.. coz i din get to eat my breakfast and
was feeling a little hungry.. so he took us to seaview restaurant..
i ate the hong kong style chee cheong fun.. damn nice
i even ordered another plate..
and ate it all.. of course my mum wanted some..
suddenly the ppl sitting at the table in front of us left..
n 2 guys sat there.. i was looking at one of the guy for a moment..
then i continued eating..
i realised he was staring at me..
then i looked back at him he look away xD
after we ate..
we continued our journey to Templer Park..
my dad xplained to us about the place..
there's a pool.. a waterfall.. real wan..
n we can go jungle tracking..
sounded nice..
when we reached there..
we had to walk up to the pool.. which had a small waterfall..
n the water was from the mountains..
VERY clean...
n i was like sliding my ass off the rocks..
which was bad coz i CAN'T SWIM!
then.. my dad asked..
wanna go to the waterfall?
we said yes!!
then we walked..
i totally din noe there was leeches!!
n i was wearing a short sleeve shirt..
with shorts! n FLIP FLOPS!!
my dad stopped by to ask
some ppl how far is the waterfall more..
then a cute dude said 30 mins walk..
very hard walk i was like omg..
then he started staring at me and laughed..
i also laughed xD
after he left..
we continue walking, walking, walking..
then i stopped to help my mum..
suddenly i looked at my leg..
is dat like.. dirt or leech..
suddenly i saw it was a leech
i shouted WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
A LEECH!!!
my mum being the hero helped me..
get it off i was like omg thank god
then the blood starting to come out i was so freaked out..
then we continued our scary horrifying journey..
then when my mum was walking..
she being the villain suddenly stepped on my flip flop
i almost dropped but i dint =D
there was monkeys around of course.. coz its a jungle=D
n worse of all *scary voice* leeches .....
then after so long we were still so far..
n my dad saw there was a stop leeches ahead..
i was like omg..
then my mum said enuf lar enuf lar..
i also first time said give up..
my dad was kinda dissapointed but not my fault
i too scared.. so we walked back down..
then my dad said check for any leeches then smiled at me .
i was like argh!!
then i went n took off my flip flops..
there was another wan.. i shouted again.. xD
then my dad quickly came.. n helped me
then blood come out again -.-
haizz.. so we went into the pool.. which is actually water from the mountain..
there was a hottie xD
in the waterfall O:
then i was like staring at him..
njoying himself..
while me.. washing the blood off..
then i told my dad.. dad i wanna go there..
lol...
then my dad helped me.. xD
how nice..
i was sitting a rock above the hottie..
n the current was so strong!
i almost slipped from the rock gosh! O:
then my dad helped..
after for a while he asked my bro n sis wanna go n sit there she said yeah.
so i went to the side.. n into the pool again..
there was so MANY indians.. n a few chinese..
so i was playing wid them coz they were so cute n friendly...
after play play play..
dad asked us to get out of the pool coz my mum was xploding xDD
so of course we had to change..
i couldn't just change there..
so my mum changed my bro n sis..
then she asked me to change inside my dad's car..
i was like WTF u kidding me?!
dammit damn malu u noe..
my dad n mum blocked all the windows so ppl can't see me changing..
after finish changing.. we went to a HUGE park in PJ...
its really nice.. saw some ppl fishing...
n some guys younger than me i guess..
when i was looking at 3 guys fishing..
1 of the dude kept staring at me.. n smiled..
then i stared back n smiled .. i noe i'm nice rite ;) *perasan*
after like an hour... we left n went to the nearest A & W...
thank god not many ppl..
when i was about to go in.. saw a cutie edi xDD
then he left :(
but i saw a white dude..
younger than me lar..
so i no interest xP
while i was eating he stared.. i look.. he look away
then i continued eating my burger..
suddenly a worker suddenly kicked the chair..
i was like WOAH!
then i started laughing..
he said sorry.. then he saw me laughing he also laughed..
so cute xDD
after finish eating .. we went home.. =]
-----The End-----

0 comments: