CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me (:

My photo
somewhere over the rainbow :), hmm.. u go find out urself, Malaysia
yo sup :D the name's mich.. just turned 15 on 28 Jan 09 yeah yeah yeah.. PMR's OVER PPL!! its time to partaayy!! wootz xD well dats all :D hope u njoy reading my useless blog.. toodles :D

Thursday, November 6, 2008

mr sim's retirement day.:D


pic of mel and ps (:

i woke up like wat?!
6.30 and i was like rushing to go to school
coz i thought the thing started at 7.00
BUT!! when i reached there at 7.05
i was damn scared coz i thought i was late..
and guess wat -_-
no one was there..
only like very few ppl were there..
gosh !!!
i saw zhi wei..
so i started talking to her..
then jin ying came to me :S
then we saw ashley so we sat for a while
then we started talking (:
i noe frenly much
after that she and zhi wei had to practice for their marching
while i was still with jy..
then michelle and yl came..
just on time la
then by 8
every1 was here..
so teacher was arranging our seats..
and coz i'm SHORT!
she put me at the back so i couldn't see the whole thing!!
but during the performance..
i stood up to take a good look
then the teacher ask me to sit down -_-
poor me..
but the poorest is michelle
coz kelvin told her dat on dat day he and anthony will
come to return the SPBT books
then after like 2 hours
they din come..
michelle kept asking me to sms him..
then i sms.. he din reply -_-
then after 5-10 more mins.. she pulak ask me call
aiyo!
then i called la..
then he said sry ar i still sleeping -_-
michelle was damn upset..
so..
after that conver we went out..
me ps and melissa all went apollos..
michelle dun wanna follow so...
she walk with jason and chee lock chee lock..
and idc much..
after apollos.. we walk to melissa's house..
she went to took a bath so me and ps looked around her house..
then i called my mum to fetch me home so i could take a bath..
but melissa wanted to go to ps's house..
so my mum fetch me ps and mel go to my house..
after i took my bath..
we walk to ps's house..
we stayed there for a while..
it was quite nice..
but mel kept digging into ps's closet to look at her clothes -_-
then.. around 6.05 i left..
it wasn't dat bad..
coz i ate popcorn.. watch movie.. had some toast..
remarkable XD!!
ily ps (:
as a fren -_-

0 comments: