CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me (:

My photo
somewhere over the rainbow :), hmm.. u go find out urself, Malaysia
yo sup :D the name's mich.. just turned 15 on 28 Jan 09 yeah yeah yeah.. PMR's OVER PPL!! its time to partaayy!! wootz xD well dats all :D hope u njoy reading my useless blog.. toodles :D

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

subang parade... :(

my mum woke me up again..
*as usual de la..
anyway..
then i was like so early!!
which was like 11.30 edi..
then she ask wan go subang parade or not..
i was like weee..
yeah!!
then i quickly took my bath and changed..
it was kinda boring at first..
coz not many ppl was there..
so we went to MPH..
i lurve dat place!!
coz i'm a geek..
i love to read... only story books yeah..
then.. i bought a nancy drew story book..
then we head on to toys r us
coz ma bro and sis wanted to go buy some toys..
so i just followed..
after ma bro bought a set of toys..
then we were starving..
so we went to pizza hut..
guess wat..
WE WERE THE FIRST!!
so we sit anywhere we liked..
suddenly the 2nd customer was
2 guys age around 16-17
with their mom..
and they were HAWT!!!!
gawd..
then they kept lookin over at my table..
they're soo cute!!
then.. i dropped my fork..
so embarassing..
my mum was in a bad mood.. so she scolded..
coz.. we asked 3 person for ketchup..
after 30 mins.. it din turned up..
my mum lerh..
bomb burst edi..
she went to the same lady she scolded last time..
well she's always blur case and doing everything wrongly..
so well guess she deserves it..
sooo.. my mum blast..
she scolded dat woman like hell..
aiyo... pity her sikit la..
then it turned up
the supervisor came over and apologise..
everyone was staring MORE EMBARASSING than
the part when i dropped my fork..
so the supervisor... gave us some breadsticks..
and soup.. for free..
phew.. my mum chill sikit edi..
then we left..
ma bro and sis went speedy first..
then only we went back..
not bad la..
got many "guai lou"
lol.. cute cute de.. ^^


======-------- THE END--------======

0 comments: