CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me (:

My photo
somewhere over the rainbow :), hmm.. u go find out urself, Malaysia
yo sup :D the name's mich.. just turned 15 on 28 Jan 09 yeah yeah yeah.. PMR's OVER PPL!! its time to partaayy!! wootz xD well dats all :D hope u njoy reading my useless blog.. toodles :D

Monday, November 17, 2008

sunday mornin!

yesterday which is a sunday (16 Nov 08)
was kinda interesting..
i woke up like 6 o'clock..
coz i slept early and i couldn't sleep no more..
so i went down to watch televisyen..
until like half past 7
then i sat and stared outside the road...
then at 8
my dad woke up and i started watchin tv again xD
he was suppose to take me ma bro and sis
to eat roti canai in seri melur at ss19
but my bro wasn't awake yet but my mum was -_-
ish.. so my dad said they'll go to the mornin market first
to buy some meat for soup..
i was like okay okay
but i was STARVING TO DEATH
but it was fine..
i played the comp for a while xD
so i felt better
when they came back my bro woke up
woooooohoooooooo..
then we took off..
he passed by dr. kok's house.. which is just a few houses away
from ours.. and asked him if he would like to come with us
for breakfast.. i ask my dad y u ask him.. he said coz he asked us first..
i was like.. oooh okie..
then dr. kok say he'll come later coz he haven't took his bath..
so we said okay.. then we went.
we grab 2 tables.. and some chairs..
to save the seats for them..
when they reached..
the whole family was there xcept thomas..
hmm..
well.. edwin there okie edi..
lol.. i always feel like smilling at him..
coz online we chat.. not much coz no topic..
but when we meet..
we'll be like blushing..
gosh..
so they came and sat down..
u should see..
edwin kept lookin down..
unless my dad talks.. he'll pay attention and look at my dad..
while me..
lol keep tryin to see wats his doing..
but each time i look.. he's looking down..
blushing
lol how cute !!
maybe next week should try again eh
lol...
but my sis kept embarassing me in front of him
thank god he ignored her..
*i hope so..
well dats it..
it was nice though.. and i was soo full but they all
still can eat more -_-
so fat wan..



--------the end-------

0 comments: